Many areas of success
- Electric Utilities
- Water Utilities
- Roads/Toll Roads
- Public Transit
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Facilities
- Environmental Studies - Local, State, Federal (National Environmental Policy Act)
Healthcare Policy and Initiatives
Public Issue Campaigns
Real Estate Development
Check out some of our clients‘ stories
We work with the best
- City of Austin
- City of Round Rock
- City of San Marcos
- Coalition for Clean Affordable Reliable Energy (CCARE)
- Downtown Austin Alliance
- Eanes Independent School District (EISD)
- Hays County
- HDR Engineering
- Hensel-Phelps Construction Co.
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Energy
- Austin Independent School District (AISD)
- Austin Police Department
- Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO)
- Capital Area Rural Transportation System (CARTS)
- Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Capital Metro)
- Central Health
- Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority (Mobility Authority)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- K&L Gates
- Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
- MWH Constructors
- Nelson/Nygaard Consulting
- Round Rock Independent School District (RRISD)
- Taylor Independent School District (TISD)
- Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
- Transportation Advocates of Texas
- URS Corporation
- Waste Management
- Williamson County
See what our community is saying about us
Rifeline fosters environments that allow our clients to move forward with their projects, regardless of how controversial or negative public perception surrounding the issue may be – and we do so with not only ours, but the client’s integrity intact. We are proud to have built a reputation of professionalism, fairness, and honesty in the communities with whom we work. We respect our clients, stakeholders, and project adversaries and work hard to earn their respect in return.
Lynda’s an expert at connecting with stakeholders, understanding
community concerns, and helping organizations convey information and engage the public in policy
discussions. She has a can-do
attitude, is adept at facilitating
collaboration among entities and individuals, and has the ability to keep clients on track when derailed by doubt, surprise or lack of experience. Most of all, she has a heart of gold and friendly manner that moves people to action.
—Senator Kirk Watson, Texas Senate
Lynda and her staff are simply amazing. They bring a level of market and client understanding second to none, and we rely on them heavily as a trusted adviser.
—Justin Word, Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority
If you need to build relationships with stakeholders and broaden relationships with the community, then Rifeline can help. If you need to engage local leaders to support an initiative or to take action, then Rifeline can help. If you need to put out a fire, then Rifeline can help.
—Monica Crowley, Executive Director, HealthyATX
Rifeline is extremely competent at gauging support and developing consent through inclusion and information, especially on any potentially controversial project.
—Terry McCoy, District Engineer, TxDOT
Lynda Rife is an incredible asset in reaching out to the community; her knowledge and relationship skills allow her to publicize and teach the community about an issue on a personal level.
—Fred Cantu, Consultant, Faraon Consulting